- White Collared Shirt*
- Clip on Red and Gold Tie
- Red Logo V Necked Sweatshirt or Cardigan
- Black Trousers, Black Tailored Shorts or Skirt
- Black Shoes (open toed shoes or sandals may not be worn)
- Red Summer Checked Dress
*Nursery, Reception, Year 1 and Year 2: children may also wear a white polo shirt without a tie.
- White T-shirt
- Black Shorts or Tracksuit Bottoms
- Black Plimsolls or Trainers
- White Socks
In cold weather, tracksuit or appropriate warm clothing should be worn.
Please note that all non school logo clothing should be in plain and school colours without slogans or large branding.
- Children may wear a watch to school.
- The school policy allows a single plain stud earring in each ear only. Hoop or longer earrings are not allowed.
- No other jewellery is permitted.
- For health and safety NO jewellery to be worn for any PE activity and should be removed at home on the day of the PE lesson. This includes earrings.
Please make sure that all items are clearly labelled with your child’s name and class.
You can purchase the following from the school office:
- Water bottle (£1.50)
- Ties - clip-on (£5.50)
- Book bag (£6.99)
Uniform can be purchased online via www.pmgschoolwear.co.uk